Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stocking News

Well last year was a busy one - we had a baby, moved house not once, but twice, sold our car, bought another one and re-opened Loopy Lilly with great success.

At the moment I am completing a couple of customs and knitting stock for a March 1st stocking. This one will be big. I hope to have at least 6 longies sets ready to go, as well as a custom slot or two. Minicuteture will also be running a number of auctions which I will be involved in.

Previously I have taken on a lot of privately requested customs, but I can't keep doing this. So I will be releasing very limited custom slots through my store and will not be able to fulfill any more private requests. I would really love to do a custom for everyone who asks but I just don't get time to stock my store at all and I also find it a bit stressful, I will admit.

I've got back into my blogging again so all updates and news of stockings will be posted here.

Ella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment