Monday, January 26, 2009

I hate waiting

I've ordered 2kgs of BFL, 500gms of Aran Merino and some more stunning yarn from The Dye Pot and now I have to wait for it to arrive. I hate waiting. But I love the day it finally lands on my door step. Nothing like a big pile of squishy yarn.

I've got plenty on at the moment, but I like being busy.
I've got to speed knit a soaker for Ginger out of a new yarn I am testing for Loopy Lilly. And I want to have an exclusive Loopy Lilly colourway available for all you Winter knitters. The first Loopy Lilly colourway ever. Everything else I've done has been OOAK and never to be repeated. Never to repeated because I can't remember how I did it!

The first Loopy Lilly colourway is one for the girls and it's been seen before ;)
Enough hints, you will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment