Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wait list update!

I'm opening up the next two spots on the wait list, so Di and Nat will be contacted shortly.


** When your slot is coming up I will contact you to confirm whether you would still like it and if so I will require a deposit of $40. $25 of which is non-refundable. This is simply to cover myself in case I place an order for yarn, or dye the yarn or even start knitting and you change your mind and cancel your order.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Last week....

...we welcomed a new addition to our extended family in the form of my cousins dughter. She is stunningly gorgeous but had a few health problems at birth, so last week was very stressful for all of us. She is home now and doing well, however I am behind in my knitting as I have been lending my support to my cousin and also rushing to knit a couple of things for the little Miss as she arrived a couple of weeks ahead of schedule.

I apologise for the delay. I am starting on the next custom today and I just finished this one!!

I hope you love it Amy <3>