Saturday, May 16, 2009

Waiting list update!

I've had to shuffle my waiting list around slightly. I apologise to anyone who has been bumped down, I WILL get to you shortly.
The reason I've had to re-shuffle is because one item is for a trade and seeing as the other party has completed my item it's only fair to have hers completed in a reasonable period of time I feel. The other reason is because someone on my list has a very special and sick little princess waiting for a skirty to keep her warm in her wheel chair and it's very important that her skirty is finished sooner rather than later. I'm sure everyone can understand that!

Updated list:
Jordan
Sara
Pam
Amy
Erin
Di
Nat
Christie

** When your slot is coming up I will contact you to confirm whether you would still like it and if so I will require a deposit of $40. $25 of which is non-refundable. This is simply to cover myself in case I place an order for yarn, or dye the yarn or even start knitting and you change your mind and cancel your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment