Thursday, February 12, 2009

Update!

It is heartbreaking what has been happening down in Victoria. It has touched so many of us, even from far off places where we cannot imagine fire for all the rain we are experiencing. Like everyone, I want to help. On 1st march Minicuteture will be re-opening with some combined charity auctions and Loopy Lilly will also be running an auction in aid of the Victorian Bush Fire Appeal. Please bid generously. In addition I have decided to donate 10% of all Loopy Lilly proceeds for the month of March.

Now my stocking has had a few hiccups as I waited for my wool delivery and I am running a little behind. I don't know how many items I will have ready by 1st March but I am working hard to have as many as humanly possible. I will post a few previews here for all you sticky beaks but not too many. We need some surprises.

In my personal life, the house hunting continues. The tide seems to have turned and it is quickly becoming a buyers market so we are being very discerning about what house we pursue. I am desperate to have my own home, but as they say "Good things come to those who wait."

On that note, I am waiting for my very own custom Dream Carrier. I can't wait for my Lucky Girl to land on my door step.

No comments:

Post a Comment